Pulsar IR Laser Flashlight (AL-915T) - Top
AL-915T Laser IR Illuminator is designed to provide additional infrared (IR) illumination during observation with night vision devices in very low light conditions (no moon, heavy cloud etc.), including complete darkness. The Illuminators unique design guarantees a crisp and clear image across the entire field of view. The Pulsar AL-915T operates in the invisible range which ensures covert observation.
- Built-in power supply
- Top mounting positioning
- Adjustable beam (Spot to Flood)
- Increased detection range
- Smooth power adjustability
- Supplied with an adapter that enables the IR to be attached to any Pulsar or NV device with a ¼" socket
- Can also be used as a handheld unit
The IR illuminator is equiped with a standard weaver mount which allows it to be attached to Pulsar units with a weaver rail, such as: Digisight riflescopes (Digisight Series), Digital Monoculars (Digiforce Series), and many other Digital NV devices equiped with a weaver rail.
- IR Wavelength
- Battery Life
- Operating Temp
-25°C to +50°C